Robots.txt - General Support - ProcessWire

In a default ProcessWire installation, you do not need to have a robots.txt at all. It doesn't open up anything to crawlers that isn't public.

Environment-specific robots.txt - General Support - ProcessWire

Create a new template, call it robots, and set its URLs > Should page URLs end with a slash setting to no, and Files > Content-Type to text/ ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Need help blocking a crawler - General Support - ProcessWire

However this client has no business and no clients in china. He wants me to block this crawler. I tried with robots.txt. but this crawler does ...

htaccess rewrite runs into processwire error - General Support

I have a site that has other ccTLDs, such as .co.za, .co.il, etc., I am trying to make a robots.txt for each of the different domains by ...

Hide dev site form google - General Support - ProcessWire

This way bots won't crawl into your website since you have to be logged in. Use a robots.txt or the meta tags as you describe. I prefer ...

singe page site - google indexing problem - ProcessWire

February 3, 2017 in General Support. Share ... txt like: Disallow: /about/ ... or will this ... robots.txt is a good start, but it may not stop ...

[Request] ProcessWire - Apps packaging - YunoHost Forum

... processwire package has: Nginx directives for Processwire - General Support - ProcessWire Support Forums ... txt files location ~ ^/(COPYRIGHT| ...

Can't reach admin page - General Support - ProcessWire

ErrorDocument 404 "The requested file robots.txt was not found.

How to hide the admin (backend) login from bots and most people

... processwire/ in the footer as doing so publishes to anyone what ... September 17, 2012 in General Support. Share ... robots.txt. The meta noindex, ...

Robots.txt Files - Search.gov

XML Sitemaps · List all sitemaps for the domain matching where the robots.txt file is. · We also support RSS 2.0 and Atom 2.0 feeds as sitemaps. If you list these ...